The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What was your 3 favorite tricks you bought this year.....mine was! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
What the..by Thomas Pohle, Stand Up Monte by Garrett Thomas, Diamond Matrix by nemo Yoo.
virtualwizard
View Profile
Regular user
Bailey Island, Maine
167 Posts

Profile of virtualwizard
Architect (App)
Z-Wallet and Rainbow Card --Patrick Kun
Avalanche - Paul Harris
Mike the Magician
wrexpool
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of wrexpool
Paranormal Lock - Simon Drake (Couldn't recommend this enough, the lock itself is a work of art)
Professional Fire Wallet - Murphys (For part of a trick I do)
Cube Code - Sirus Russell (not strictly a trick but v.useful and it got me through 1st lockdown)
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
1. TWOCAN's Copper/Silver coins

https://perch-star-nbdt.squarespace.com/Shop

These are absolutely the BEST!

2. Zombie by FAB Magic I have the 4" ball. Here is their lineup:

https://fabmagic.com/products?keywords=zombie

For me, they have the best value.

3. Just A Cup By Alex Hecklau

https://www.axelhecklau-shop.com/lng/en/......b7jd2kl0

With this, you get the Performance rights, script, DVD, & tools

Those are mine! Smile

Doug
PhantomStranger
View Profile
New user
Tri-State Area
97 Posts

Profile of PhantomStranger
The Witch of Glastonbury - Paul Prater
Locked and Loaded App - Ryan Schlutz
Desire - Bobby Hasbun
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
1. Desire by Bobby Hasbun
2. R1tual by Mr. Hasbun
3. Visible Block Penetration by Nielsen
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Stand Up Monte by Garrett Thomas, Ignition by Chris Smith, and Powerball 60 by Richard Sanders
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
Magic Wagon Atomic Ball
I don't understand all I know about this
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
"Bullet 3-Shell Game" by Leo Smetsers
"Stainless Steel Mini Chop Cup Kit" by Leo Smetsers
"Micro Cups & Shells" by Leo Smetsers
"Leo's Coin" by Leo Smetsers

Yes, that is 4 & yes, there seems to be a pattern there but I just cannot pass on well made, high quality magic items. I think my "obsession" with Leo's products is that he takes effects that are "out there already" or "well known" & he manufactures them to meet his unique style and only accepts high quality.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
livejeh
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of livejeh
TimeSmith
I toxic+
Bang on
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Murray Mint by Michael Murray https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/murray-mint
Psyder by Joshua Grist https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14751
Garden of the strange by Caleb Strange
Daniel A. Day II
View Profile
New user
Apache Junction, AZ
30 Posts

Profile of Daniel A. Day II
For me:
Michael Ammar Deluxe cups and balls set.

Coin purse frame ( my daughters love this one so much)

Brass nesting coin box.

Regards,
Daniel
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

I have several.
The Sheishin no Cabinet Spirit Box by Viking
Blue Phantom by Hurst
Tesseract Transposition by Illusion Arts Magic
Oriental Astro Ball Cabinet by Mike Baker
Zen And Again By Mike Baker
Block Through Wand Penetration produced by my friend Joe Long and built by Limited Addition Magic
Atomic Ball by Magic Wagon
All of these wonderful effects are crafted by the finest artisans and will be a part of magic history.
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
51 Posts

Profile of socalguy
Impossible by Thomas Pohle
Penetration 360 by Magic Wagon
Leo’s Coin by Leo Smetser
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
1. Cups Sets, all RNT II: Combo Traditional Set in copper, PF set in brass, Phoenix II in chrome; also a Johnson set in brass and a set of the old Phoenix cups.

2. Paul Gertner's Penguin Live lecture

3. Fanning Powder. Better put, the knowledge of how to use this blessed dust properly after years of ignoring it after a 'well, this stuff doesn't help' experience.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

Spectral Wind Chimes by Taylor Imagineering.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Timeless by Joao Miranda
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Quique Marduk Never Vanishing Silk - this guy has some of the funniest tricks out there as he takes the tropes/cliches of magicians and turns them inside out; here the magician has to tuck the silk into his/her palm only to have it pop up again from the fist . . . hilarious and a great opportunity for a bit of self-deprecation (we take ourselves a little too seriously sometimes and Marduk's subversive tricks, like this one and the self-impaling card stab and the card in balloon where the card never appears at all, seem to be telling us all to relax)

Mark Oberon EWave - this is a really clever "which hand" kind of prediction trick with ESP symbol cards, where you show the spectator to always be right (or wrong) and unlike many of these tricks, this one has a great climax ending

Cody Fisher Killer Prediction - the best "tossed wad of paper to audience" trick and highly magical - you have to build it yourself from his DVD, but the price is right. It's been around for a while; I just got around to building it. This is a great opener as it is fairly quick, very strong, has audience participation, card divinations, and the highly visual paper wad reveal culmination. Awesome, like much of Cody's stuff.
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2021, Mumblemore wrote:
Quique Marduk Never Vanishing Silk - this guy has some of the funniest tricks out there as he takes the tropes/cliches of magicians and turns them inside out; here the magician has to tuck the silk into his/her palm only to have it pop up again from the fist . . . hilarious and a great opportunity for a bit of self-deprecation (we take ourselves a little too seriously sometimes and Marduk's subversive tricks, like this one and the self-impaling card stab and the card in balloon where the card never appears at all, seem to be telling us all to relax)

Mark Oberon EWave - this is a really clever "which hand" kind of prediction trick with ESP symbol cards, where you show the spectator to always be right (or wrong) and unlike many of these tricks, this one has a great climax ending

Cody Fisher Killer Prediction - the best "tossed wad of paper to audience" trick and highly magical - you have to build it yourself from his DVD, but the price is right. It's been around for a while; I just got around to building it. This is a great opener as it is fairly quick, very strong, has audience participation, card divinations, and the highly visual paper wad reveal culmination. Awesome, like much of Cody's stuff.

The Mark Oberon EWave is magnificent. I just think that in the instructions I could give tips on how to hold it with both hands
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
For me the effects were:
Cube in Bottle by Henry Harrius
Henry Harris - Rubik's Dream
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What was your 3 favorite tricks you bought this year.....mine was! (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL