The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinnect by Seth Race (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Similar in many ways to Gregory Wilson's CoinFusion, curious if anyone has seen this up close?

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14594
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I am also interested in this seems like this only uses 2 coins & Coinfusion is with 3 coins .
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I pulled an “emyers” and got bored and picked this up (and I say that with love Eric 😀.)

I honestly expected to be disappointed but I’m not. I like it. It’s a very simple, yet extremely clever gimmick (that I never would have thought of) which allows you to very fairly show 2 coins “magnetized” together similar to Gregory Wilson's Coin Fusion. Yet the coins can instantly come apart at will and even drop into a spectator's hand as they magically separate. The gimmick comes permanently attached to a US quarter which you can ring in or out in whichever way you choose.

Although this is taught as a stand alone effect, IMO it almost screams to be used in conjunction with the aforementioned Coin Fusion. In which case it can make for an added element or convincer as part of that routine. In fact, I’m surprised that Penguin doesn’t offer a discounted combo package with these 2 effects bundled together.

If you currently perform Coin Fusion then I think this is a fairly inexpensive addition to consider adding to your existing routine. But it’s also a very nice quickie effect on it’s own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinnect by Seth Race (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL