The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Erudite Magic: How to Journal Your Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
As many of you already know, I produce the Erudite Magic show on YouTube weekly every Sunday AM. Lately, I've been giving a lot of thought to creativity and the processes and tools to write about your magic.

In this week's episode, I'm going behind the hood, spilling my guts by sharing my personal magic journals with you.🤯 I want everyone to get started documenting their own magic thoughts and ideas, so I'm sharing what I do to help jump start a robust discussion.🤓

If you haven't journaled before, don't worry, it isn't painful.😉 I'll walk you through what you need, what you should write down, and provide you with a lot of examples from my own magic journals.✍️ I'm not the last word on this, but we can learn from each other!👍

If you regularly and intentionally clarify your own thoughts on paper, what are some of your top tips for remembering great ideas and capturing what makes you tick❓🤔

https://youtu.be/e9DKjzGOm9Q
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you kindly for the tips.

I am playing around with this at moment as a way organising my scatter brain thoughts;

https://www.thebrain.com/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I wouldn't necessarily call what I do journaling but I do keep notebooks. Writing stuff down is a great way to help with memorizing and of course rereading can help fill memory gaps down the line.

How you record your thoughts and ideas is important, too. It is necessary to include specific details. Otherwise you may very well be left trying to decipher the messages you've left for yourself. Here I find illustrations and diagrams helpful.

I think it's fantastic, too, that video recording is so accessible these days.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On May 27, 2021, magicalaurie wrote:
I wouldn't necessarily call what I do journaling but I do keep notebooks. Writing stuff down is a great way to help with memorizing and of course rereading can help fill memory gaps down the line.

How you record your thoughts and ideas is important, too. It is necessary to include specific details. Otherwise you may very well be left trying to decipher the messages you've left for yourself. Here I find illustrations and diagrams helpful.

I think it's fantastic, too, that video recording is so accessible these days.

👍
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Erudite Magic: How to Journal Your Magic (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL