The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » MB's new website! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
With me taking a couple decade hiatus from close-up to focus on my mentalism, my getting back into close-up has me digging out a lot of my old Morgans and other related doubloons. I've struck up some great convos with Marion Boykin, and he has been SO helpful to me regarding something I've been working on.

After catching you with about 20 years of NON Penny & Inner Thoughts posts, I see he has been engaging and helpful with many here at the Café. I also see he has started his own website where he offers some of his incredible effects, and want to post this unsolicited "shout-out" and plug, in case you haven't seen it:

https://gumroad.com/mb217magic?sort=price_desc#ZaYnc

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
His site looks really cool and fun. I am a subscriber.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks fellas. 😊

I’m glad folks are enjoying the new website and checking out my work there. I’ve posted a few new things and of course all the coin magic is there nicely laid out and easy to quickly download & begin enjoying. 😁

Appreciate you starting this post, Mindhunter, and those of you that don’t know, he is a fantastic mentalist with some creatively wonderful works of his own. That he is now dabbling back into coin magic, and has checked out my work as a viable way is humbling. Just shows the many ways to take part in the art, something to meet every interest whenever your interest might change directions. Over the past strange year for us all, I actually took the quarantined opportunity to practice more with cards. It’s a part of magic I’ve always had some interest in but rarely gave it the disciplined practice it deserved. But now I have become somewhat proficient, suring-up the basics and getting a bit of the intermediate stuff down fairly well too. I’ll tell’ya, practice really does work with just about anything. 😁 Anyway, it has helped to make a decent-at-best coin guy like myself, look like a fairly good looking card man as well, and a more well rounded closeup presenter.

Now, I still love the coins but it’s nice to be better able to handle a deck of cards as well. 😉 And as such, I have posted a few of my musings with cards, incorporating my “less is more” thinking to come up with easier approaches to it, or what I call, “Good card tricks for coin coin guys.” 😁

I’m glad Bryn posted this and shared his own journey, as it makes me reflect here on my own cauldron of magical twists & turns. Always nice to come back home, but the trips to new lands are always exciting as well. So, I not only invite you to visit & subscribe to to my new house, but you should also check out Mindhunter’s homesteads as well, an incredibly talented and really good guy. 😊
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » MB's new website! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL