The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Silver Sceptre Add On Gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thaumaturge
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Thaumaturge
I can't wait folks!
Once, lockdown has lifted, I'm branching out to full time in both mentalism and children's magic.

I've been working hard on routining, and squeezing as much entertainment and giggles as I can get from my routines and I'm really proud of how they're developing.

One little thing that I've discovered as I've been routining with the Silver Sceptre and floppy bag....
If you sew a 10cm piece of wire to the inside of the bag, from the top, along one of the seams, this'll give you a bit or control ala Glorpy. From here, once the bag has shot off and been naughty too, I can reprimand the wand, and then the bag. By holding the end of the wire at fingertips (which comes about 1/2 way down the bag) I can make it react, droop and hang its head in shame.

Just a little touch I wanted to share Smile
Thaumaturge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Silver Sceptre Add On Gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL