The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Nick Trost Subtle Card Creations Collection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

diablotazzman
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of diablotazzman
I know The Card Magic of Nick Trost is the favorite of many but...

From The Subtle Card Magic collection, what volume do you think is the better?
dustrod
View Profile
Loyal user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
233 Posts

Profile of dustrod
I have not read all of them or even close to all of them but I've only heard great things about all of them.
From what I understand, each one is similar in that they're excellent books with easy-to-do card effects.
I've been told each one may vary with the type of effects so if you read the description, one book may be heavier on the gambling effects or esp effects ect.
You can kind of read through and find the one that fits your style.
I just finished the Card Magic of Nick Trost and intend to read all of the Subtle Card books.
Have you watched this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFsg7CTYRsU
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
From my perspective, the earlier editions of the Subtle Card Series are better than the later ones, although that is not to imply that the later ones are in any way bad. I just think the earlier ones are meatier with more thought put into the specific effects and arrangement. However, many of the earlier volumes are also sold out. One of my favorite tricks from the series is in Volume 3.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hbenod
Which one in Vol. 3 may I ask?

Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Nick Trost Subtle Card Creations Collection (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL