The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Sussex, UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cirque_du_no_way
View Profile
New user
Sussex, UK
2 Posts

Profile of Cirque_du_no_way
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker for a long while now and finally at a point where I can hopefully contribute. I'm a fire performer and dancer from Chichester, ironically a house fire several years ago nearly took my hands and manipulating cards and other small injects helped me to retain and return mobility. I was left with a neurological condition that flared during lockdown so the cards came back out as focusing on fine motor control often overrides the tremors, and I refuse to play with fire or any of the more 'dangerous' sideshow skills, during a global pandemic and potentially increasing hospital strain, so instead I became somewhat obsessed with impromotu/close up magic, cardistry and vent. I used to do a lot of children's parties and my favourite bit was always the complete awe and joy that takes over when a child realises that maybe this world can be magical after all, despite what grown ups have told them. Admittedly those tricks were all super basic and brightly coloured self working gimmicks, but if I can spread a teeny bit of that joy, I'll be the happiest little fire fairy that ever there was.
Wow that turned into a bit of a rambling essay, sorry!
TlDR: hi 🤣
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Sussex, UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL