The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magical Contact Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Looking for a little networking help. My middle-grade fantasy series, “The Conjurers” is published through Penguin/Random House. It’s based on real life magicians, past and present and chock full of Easter eggs only magicians would catch. I hope it inspires a few kids to take up the art.

The usual procedure is to have other authors blurb your book. Because of the subject, I thought it would be awesome to have a magician blurb them! I’m waiting to hear from a couple high profile performers (fingers crossed), but the blurb game is a numbers game. Gotta ask a lot.

Thought I’d ask if anyone on here is a friend with, or shares contacts with, or is fishing buddies with any famous magicians. If you know of someone, I’d appreciate the introduction. I’ll send you some signed copies too! Just drop a DM.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magical Contact Help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL