The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My take on Offers Down Below (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I noticed from time to time that Bizarrists here have notified us in this section that they have some cool stuff for sale down below. I like this idea because I usually only look there when I want Bizarre magic. So I see it as a win win situation. I hope the Mods let us continue to do this and that many of you take advantage of notifying those of us who might be interested. Just my thoughts. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I agree. I think as long as it's just a friendly tip without details and prices, it should be allowed. I've always viewed it as a favor to this group, seeing as a lot of the rarer items are sought after and it would be nice to see them end up in appreciative hands. Just my two cents.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I would like to see a section on bizarre magic for sale, as sometimes it gets buried under a lot of other stuff very quickly. Posting a notification here is helpful.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Excellent idea Willie!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My take on Offers Down Below (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL