The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGIC IN THE TIME OF COVID (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Charlie
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magic Charlie
Https://www.invictusmagic.com/product/ma......f-covid/
Description
MAGIC IN THE TIME OF COVID

We’ve been hearing a lot about distance learning lately.

Well, I’m Charlie Wynn and you and I are going to perform distance magic: easy-to-do yet powerful magic that happens right in your hands.

Simply by following my directions, you will perform eight amazing illusions.

Instead of sleight-of-hand, I will use sleight-of-mind.

Instead of you asking some performer, “How did you do that?” you’ll be asking yourself “How did I do that?”

All you’ll need is a deck of cards and a paper clip to perform really powerful magic.

The original versions of the first five illusions are from Juan Tamariz’s Verbal Magic, a book that contains over forty such tricks and presentations.

Juan Tamariz writes, “They do everything themselves. The magician doesn’t touch a thing, and the methods are well disguised. When the effects take place in their own hands, the reaction multiplies enormously. The sensation of magic sends chills down the spines of the participants.”

The final three examples of self-working conjuring are from three of the nine pamphlets in Jim Steinmeyer’s Impuzzibility series, namely, Further Impuzzibilities, Treacherous Impuzzibilities and Devilish Impuzzibilities.

This DVD/CD/PDF offers 90 minutes of audio entertainment as well as a script for each illusion.

Let the magic begin!

From Dr. Charles Wynn, author of the bestselling and James “The Amazing” Randi-endorsed book “Quantum Leaps in the Wrong Direction: Where Real Science Ends . . .

and Pseudoscience Begins.”

Produced by Invictus Magic & our Exclusive will be available in download and dvd/cd version
Magic Charlie
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magic Charlie
FATHER: Neither Invictus Magic Company nor I would create and market the works of other magicians without first getting their permission. Which we did. Our MAGIC IN THE TIME OF COVID DVD/CD/PDF brings to life the mechanics of illusions published by Tamariz and Steinmeyer while re-scripting them. Most of the illusions in my scripts involve storytelling rather than effects described by Tamariz and Steinmeyer as being created "magically." As a bonus, both disc and download versions provide PDF transcriptions of all illusions for the convenience of performers. I specifically selected illusions that lent themselves to storytelling. Besides being useful to performers, this product can be given as a gift to non-performers who have an interest in magic and by so doing heighten their interest in magic. As if that's not enough reason for Invictus Magic Company to produce this product, it's an ideal vehicle for presenting mask-free/social distancing-free magic while the pandemic persists. In fact, I'm going to do a Zoom fundraiser for the Willimantic Connecticut Lions Club in which patrons donate money to enable them to listen to my performance and perform magic at home with their family. 'Nuff said. Stay safe!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGIC IN THE TIME OF COVID (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL