The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 3 Card monty like with visual changes recently on vanishing inc.? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
I emailed their support and they are great, but can't think of the trick. I saw it on FB or my email, clicked on it and thought I had it in my cart. It was perhaps on sale at the time. All I can remember was it was 3 cards without the obvious jordan count. It was gimmicked. It was more when the card in the middle turns into something else. Then you turn it over and back and it moves or changes again. It is a series of changes that were very visual. They were advertising that and a newer handling of "the 3 card trick" where you keep throwing one away and still have 3. Any ideas?
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Penguin Monte 2.0? Gimmicked, visual and change to aces at end.
d
For the second one, were you thinking of Repetition by Nathan Kranzo. have 3 cards, keep throwing one away and still have three.
i don't work for Penguin. Just think the second description jogged my memory, not my cards.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Was it MIRACLE MONTE by Wolfgang Moser? Uses a torn corner.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Stand-Up Monte by Garrett Thomas?
NicholasD25
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of NicholasD25
Killer Kitson Miracle?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 3 Card monty like with visual changes recently on vanishing inc.? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL