The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » A different take on the “Eye of the Idol” theme… (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
…the Aztec Monolith of Fate. These retro rocketeer guys seem to put out some nice stuff.

https://retrorocketeers.com/?product=azt......hs_email
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
That is an interesting set but too darn expensive IMO.
Brookie2644
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Brookie2644
Joe Long is selling a variation of this trick, but I don't remember the name of the creator.
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
What is his companies name
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I believe Joe is selling the version referenced by ommbob above. Joe is a great guy and is a member here under the name JL608... you can message him directly. I think the ultimate is still the beautiful wooden version hand turned in exotic woods by Eric Hansen. He is also a member and goes by Papasmurf... he can also be messaged for details.
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2021, J M Talbot wrote:
I believe Joe is selling the version referenced by ommbob above. Joe is a great guy and is a member here under the name JL608... you can message him directly. I think the ultimate is still the beautiful wooden version hand turned in exotic woods by Eric Hansen. He is also a member and goes by Papasmurf... he can also be messaged for details.

Will you stop telling everyone about him,,,,,,, till I get mine.
Thank You!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » A different take on the “Eye of the Idol” theme… (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL