The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inflection by Kevin Connors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I sent two (2) emails to Kevin at thinkofmagic@yahoo.com regarding placing an order for his Inflection but I have not received any response.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Has anyone ordered and actually received Inflection from Kevin Connors? I sent Kevin two emails regarding placing an order and have not received a response. I cannot even send him a PM since he does not have that option. I do not want to send payment via paypal and the never receive the item and never hear from him.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just wanted to clarify that there was a problem with the emails and Kevin personally telephoned me to straighten things out. He is a very kind and understanding person. My order was shipped a few days ago and I look forward in learning the routine.
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
SO the link to the website doesn’t work. From where can Inflection be pirchased?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inflection by Kevin Connors (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL