The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Creamers, Jelly Packets and more. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
My just released eBook called "Single Stone" is part of Series of publications using "found" objects as "Found & F.U.N."
for true Impromptu Effects. In a restaurant this can mean coffee creamers, jelly packets and salt/pepper packets.
At a party or office; candy, nuts, pebbles, etc.

This first eBook has 15 effects using just one object and possibly an available cup or spectator's hand.
Future releases will feature "Pair of Stones" (two objects), "Fistfull of Stones" (3-4 objects) "Pile of Stones" etc.,
plus special one for borrowed objects like finer rings and coins.

the key is that the special Methods and Techniques means you can perform 'anywhere, any time' with nothing to carry.

I have performed many of these Effects for 60+ years, with other Effects or Performance Modules adapted or combined.
The F.U.N. part is Foresight, Utility and Nurturing comments to add "why" and "when" to the "how" explanations and suggested scripts

Moderate hand skill is required plus live audience engagement experience.

Another feature is a Prelude Approach in which these "spontaneous" Effects can test the crowd's appreciation/attention before launching your favorite stuff.

I am keeping the prices ridiculously low to encourage more life interactive performance and strong magic over 'gotcha' stuff.
I can't perform much anymore because of various disabilities. Time to pass these innovations along.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Creamers, Jelly Packets and more. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL