The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Friends! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

outofthehat
View Profile

West Hollywood
0 Posts

Profile of outofthehat
My name is Andre Armenante. I have been doing magic since I was 5. Growing up between Chicago and San Diego my two main shops were Brad Burts Magic Shop and Magic INC.

My formative years were the 90's so the icons of that time hold a special place in my heart.

I am business partners with Mark Setteducati and I created the magic set HolograFX which Mark licensed to Goliath. We have done many fun projects through the years and are currently working on an exciting endeavor with Copperfield.

I build animatronics and have a background in combining practical and digital special effects.

In my free time I create magic videos for tiktok which has been a blast! I am @outofthehat on there.

I look forward to the new friends I find on here!
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Let me welcome you here ...
NateTheGreat
View Profile
New user
Leesburg Florida
18 Posts

Profile of NateTheGreat
Welcome
nickbtx
View Profile
New user
Just East of the Cadillac Ranch
27 Posts

Profile of nickbtx
Welcome Andre! Very interesting background. Looking forward to reading more.
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Holy ****! What a resume!
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
Peterjon
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Peterjon
I am PETERJON the magician & illusionist (small size illusons) from Somerset in England.
Member of TMC.,PDMC.,CMF., and SMC. Now been interested in magic for over 60 years
MattyMediocrity
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MattyMediocrity
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2021, Peterjon wrote:
I am PETERJON the magician & illusionist (small size illusons) from Somerset in England.
Member of TMC.,PDMC.,CMF., and SMC. Now been interested in magic for over 60 years

Hi PeterJon. I think maybe you introduced yourself under someone else's post. When you click on "new arrivals" you'll see a "create new post" at the top right. Click on that and introduce yourself ☺ If you were just saying hi to this poster, kindly disregard everything I just said
Creator of Molly Mayhem's 25 Cent Tacos <ultra visual coin bend> Smile

I try to treat others as if this were a small community where we're likely to be face to face one day Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Friends! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL