The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourish music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/704542.htm

Finally, music for flourishers is coming out. Also for performers it's royalty free.

The preview is on the link above, it sounds HOT!

Who else is going to pick this up?

Phantom
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I definetely am!

The royalty free factor is sweet!
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Oh yeah, they also have a sample you can listen to of 5 songs on the link above. They sound so sweet! I've always wanted the cobra song to use in my videos and to train to. It's about time they released it.lol

Phantom
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I like the version of "Make me dissappear" from the CTG DVD. It sounds like it's going to be on there. I can't wait!
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
A new teaser has been released. The Music CD is about done and should be availble royalty free for around $19.95 for performers.

http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/704542.htm

Here is the info.

Phantom
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hey Phantom, do you work for De'vo or Jerry? The reason I'm asking is because you always give us the latest updates. Thanks by the way.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Nope, but I'm on the forum like 24/7.lol I do know both of them and get inside info and try to keep you all updated.

Phantom
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Just read the music CD is done and shipping for duplication. They said it should be for sale in 3 weeks or so.

Phantom
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hey Phantom, any news on Jerry's companion DVD?
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Yep, it's done except a couple of little things he's adding on. He got a new authoring program to make better DVD menus and is testing the DVD to make sure it can be viewed everwhere. It's pretty much done, and from what I read and hear, should be to the duplicators really soon, and for sale at xtremehandz.com in the near future.

Phantom
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2004-08-17 14:29, phantomace wrote:
Yep, it's done except a couple of little things he's adding on. He got a new authoring program to make better DVD menus and is testing the DVD to make sure it can be viewed everwhere. It's pretty much done, and from what I read and hear, should be to the duplicators really soon, and for sale at xtremehandz.com in the near future.

Phantom

Thanks for the info Phantom
XFactor
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of XFactor
From what I heard, they are waiting for the proofs and to making the DVDs and will soon be out. Can't wait to listen to actual Flourish Music to flourish to. It will be a blast and be nice to just blast up in my CD Player and jam to.

XFactor
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Pre-orders start this weekend I think. If the proof works out, or did they say Monday? Anyway it's soon.

Phantom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourish music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL