The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Spirit Bell (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
Good price on this effect for sale here. I was going to purchase but seller did not accept paypal. Instead he wants direct bank transfer of funds. I just won't go for that , I pay PayPal only. Real shame been wanting one of these for a while.
I don't understand all I know about this
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Hmmm. That sounds sketchy. I'd shy away too.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

Mr. Wenger saw I was wanting his original Spirit Bell and contacted me. He stated he will build any effect he has ever produced. So he is going to build me one will be ready next week. What a nice guy he is, very prompt in communication, I am very escited about this.
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
As someone who has always admired his work, it's great to hear that his items are still available. His spirit bell is an amazing thing to behold and, some time, I hope to be able to afford one.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I have a mini-collection of spirit bells and this prop has always been a stand out. It's odd and quirky looking, as if it was designed by a madman, and the fact that it can be assembled by a spectator makes it a formidable magical tool.
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

I have never seen any bell like this. I think the quirky look makes it a real deceptive piece. I was led to believe that
it was no longer produced and looked everywhere for one used. Then Mr Wenger got wind of my quest and contacted me and offered to build me one, so I jumped at the chance to own a new one with updated electronics. Really looking forward to recieving it.
dkelten
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of dkelten
I always like the wegenr style bells as well because it just seems so visually weird. As a spectator, watching a string tighten and pull a bell just seems so weird an spooky, whereas the hanging style bells are creepy in their subtlety this is very visceral to watch and I love them.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2021, dkelten wrote:
I always like the wegenr style bells as well because it just seems so visually weird. As a spectator, watching a string tighten and pull a bell just seems so weird an spooky, whereas the hanging style bells are creepy in their subtlety this is very visceral to watch and I love them.

Spot on.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Nick has always gone above and beyond to help out and make sure you get 100% what you want built to last, he's a great guy
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
thorny457
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of thorny457
Looking to purchase a used Wenger spirit bell.
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I like the Wenger spirit bell very much - it's very cunning. I'm biased, but I also like mine https://youtu.be/edkGBkMoIQ0
Jolyon Jenkins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Spirit Bell (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL