The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rattle Box - Available (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jose Arcario
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jose Arcario
Hi guys!

After many months of work I have managed to produce a limited series of Rattle Box.

The design is identical to that of David Roth but with better materials. For example, the cork has been replaced by a silicone ball that will last you a lifetime and the elastic strap has been replaced by a super resistant and adjustable nylon strap.

In short, a product for life.

From today the Rattle Box pre-order will be available in my website!

The launch price for the first 10 units is 150€.

Afterwards, the price will rise to 170€.

Shipping included to the whole world.

Shipments will be dispatched from 15th December 2021.

You can reserve your Rattle Box at the next link:

https://www.josearcario.com/producto/rattle-box/

Finally, I leave you a trailer of the product so you can see all the details:

https://vimeo.com/646481760
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Looks nice but the name is confusing.
A "rattle box" is a fairly well known generic device used in magic that's nothing like a coin rattle.
Jose Arcario
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jose Arcario
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2021, inigmntoya wrote:
Looks nice but the name is confusing.
A "rattle box" is a fairly well known generic device used in magic that's nothing like a coin rattle.

I'm agree! Sorry! I'm going to change the subject!

Thanks!
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Yikes. While it looks very nice, the price seems quite high.
I'm sure it's better quality and materials than others out there, it's twice what I remember David Neighbors selling his for, and three times the price of the Tango one.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how the extra investment benefits long term. I understand it for a turtle or other (audience-visible) gaff, but this is something that's supposed to never be seen. But I'm sure there's some detail I'm missing that I'd love to learn. It would be great to have that on the page (or this thread) for other potential buyers.
Jose Arcario
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jose Arcario
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2021, tonsofquestions wrote:
Yikes. While it looks very nice, the price seems quite high.
I'm sure it's better quality and materials than others out there, it's twice what I remember David Neighbors selling his for, and three times the price of the Tango one.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how the extra investment benefits long term. I understand it for a turtle or other (audience-visible) gaff, but this is something that's supposed to never be seen. But I'm sure there's some detail I'm missing that I'd love to learn. It would be great to have that on the page (or this thread) for other potential buyers.

Yes, the price is quite high since my production capacity is very limited (I am not Tango) and my costs are high.

As you say, the materials are of the highest quality so that it lasts a lifetime.

Obviously, the gimmick is hidden up your sleeve and how you use it depends only on your imagination. I use it in my contest routine myself.

The extra investment only guarantees that the gimmick will last you a lifetime. Normally in other versions, the elastic gives way and you have to change it. Here it has been replaced by a polypropylene strap adjustable to any arm size. The seams on this strap have also been carefully chosen (universal stitching) to ensure they never break.

On the other hand, most versions include a piece of cork as a silencer. Or they use other systems that are unreliable. In this case, the idea of ​​David Roth has been maintained but replacing the cork with a small silicone ball that prevents it from breaking or wearing over time.

In short, it is designed to be used professionally and endure endless hours of performance.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Thanks for the clarification. I'm definitely empathetic to higher costs from lower production capacity and smaller runs.
But I also understand it from the other side - the added cost/inconvenience of the higher quality strap/plug - while both great improvements - are relatively small compared to the overall increase. But maybe that's just me, having not used the original item.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
I picked one up recently. It looks great, but no instructions? I've never used this type of coin rattle box before. I have a Joe Porper coin rattle and it's superb and easy to use. A no brainer.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
A video tutorial of Jose explaining the box came my way so I have a handle on it now.
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
179 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
Hello,

Does anyone personally own this product and have experience with it? I’m looking for feedback on the sound quality and functionality of the device. I wish the product trailer featured the sound it makes or showed it in action during a routine.

I appreciate your feedback.

Charles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rattle Box - Available (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL