The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dani DaOrtiz, Freedom of Expression (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
huangja
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of huangja
I ordered directly from Gkaps site and received my copy today. Smile
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I ordered from Gkaps and mine arrived in California last week.

Also, it's great.
pierre888
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of pierre888
Lucky you guys. I ordered January and still nothing... for shipping to USA.
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Glad I am not the only one still waiting. I preordered directly with Grupokaps on the 3rd of December and I am still waiting for the book. Quite honestly this is very disappointing. On the 12th of April Grupokaps told me they will look for the tracking number of my book - today is the 23th and I have not heard back from them...
pierre888
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of pierre888
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2022, rodrigez wrote:
Glad I am not the only one still waiting. I preordered directly with Grupokaps on the 3rd of December and I am still waiting for the book. Quite honestly this is very disappointing. On the 12th of April Grupokaps told me they will look for the tracking number of my book - today is the 23th and I have not heard back from them...

Hi, I received my book. you just have to keep on emailing them to get a reply on the tracking number. that worked for me.
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Congrats for receiving your book. Perhaps I should be more persistent, but since my last three emails were not answered I am just fed up. I learned from this and will not order from Grupo Kaps again for sure.
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Another day without a response from Grupo Kaps and of course no book in the mail.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
My understanding from contact I had with Dani regarding my own copy is that so the books have been sent. I spoke to him on Facebook and perhaps you’d have more success getting an answer there?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I bought mine from the local magic shop.
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Finally mine arrived yesterday too. Looking forward to it. For the future I will stick to magic dealers for ordering stuff.
ukjasonmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
7 Posts

Profile of ukjasonmagic
Has anyone received the Deluxe edition yet? I’ve emailed Gkaps 4 times since they sent the email saying the book was being shipped, but no response.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I think he responds better on Facebook Messenger, I and several others got the tracking information from him directly.

As to the Deluxe edition, I received mine a few weeks ago now and on Dani's FB group I've seen a few photos of others receiving their copy, some fairly recently. I'd say contact Dani on FB, he's very friendly and will be happy to help.
ukjasonmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
7 Posts

Profile of ukjasonmagic
Thanks David, I will try Facebook.
ukjasonmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
7 Posts

Profile of ukjasonmagic
Anyone else having issues reaching Dani about an order? I paid $150 for the Deluxe edition and he has taken the money and disappeared. I’ve sent about 6 emails since I purchased the book as well as 3 messages through Facebook. I haven’t received any responses. Very disappointing that he would take the money and completely disappear.
godan65
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of godan65
Received my copy (standard) some weeks ago. Have you tried to contact via the Grupokaps website? That worked for me.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Dani is very visible and active on Facebook and I’ve found him perfectly approachable and willing to sort out issues with orders.
ukjasonmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
7 Posts

Profile of ukjasonmagic
I’ve sent 6 messages to Gkaps over the past 5 months and 3 directly to him via Facebook, but no responses so far
markymarkmagicuk
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
299 Posts

Profile of markymarkmagicuk
Why do people pre-order something like a book and then moan when it's delayed! Just do as I did, ignore the pre-release marketing ploys... Wait until its show as "In Stock" by a reputable dealer, pay my money and received it in 3 days! BOOM!

Problem with all publishing is delays happen often from my 40 year expereience, delays in translation, proof reading, printers, supplies of paper, cover art design, binding etc...

The book is fantastic btw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dani DaOrtiz, Freedom of Expression (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL