The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic review: Stage by Stage by John Graham & Vanishing Inc. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Have you been waiting for a review of Stage by Stage by John Graham & Vanishing Inc.? 🧐 Your wait is officially over...in today's episode of Erudite Magic, I break down who might benefit from this book, as well as the highlights of what I found to be valuable. I hope it helps you decide whether or not to buy the book, and if you've already bought it, I hope it can help you process the parts that are important to your magical development.

Happy New Year to all of my Erudite friends! 🥳

https://youtu.be/7kZGYFa8ieg
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
774 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Great review jeff,
though I don't know john, nor have I heard
of him as far as I can remember, he seems
to have put out a good product.

also mac Vouched for him which is a good
endorsement to have.
abecarnow
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of abecarnow
Brilliantly helpful review. Jeff, where can we see you perform? I am a CPA, I teach CPE for Gear Up Tax Seminars, but our roads haven't yet crossed. How do I find out your schedule, maybe you'll be at a conference I might attend. Anyways, love your reviews, brilliantly done with great care, concern, and kindness.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2021, abecarnow wrote:
Brilliantly helpful review. Jeff, where can we see you perform? I am a CPA, I teach CPE for Gear Up Tax Seminars, but our roads haven't yet crossed. How do I find out your schedule, maybe you'll be at a conference I might attend. Anyways, love your reviews, brilliantly done with great care, concern, and kindness.

Wow, thank you, abecarnow! Very kind of you to say so. I live in northern OH, and I always attend MagiFest, but I've also attended TRICS in Charlotte and Abbott's in Colon. In the future, I'd like to get to more conventions. What conventions do you attend? Hope our paths get to cross!
Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Thanks for your great reviews, they have always been enjoyable and very informative!
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2021, Illusion77 wrote:
Thanks for your great reviews, they have always been enjoyable and very informative!

Hey, that's what I'm here for - enjoy! Happy new year to all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic review: Stage by Stage by John Graham & Vanishing Inc. (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL