The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any idea what this trick is? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iasoncl
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of iasoncl
Hello everyone!
I was going through some of my magic material that has been sitting in a box for about 20 years and found 2 decks with "Masq" written on the side of each one. I usually write the name of the trick on my gaffed decks so that, years later, I will know what they are. However, this time I can't remember. I thought that it might be "Masquerade" but an online search was of no help. The decks are as follows:

Deck 1 (in a red box):
There are 26 double-blank cards, and the ace through king of hearts and diamonds with blank backs. These cards are arranged as follows, from top down:
Double-blank card, face down Ace through King of hearts, 24 double-blank cards, face up King through Ace of Diamonds, double-blank card.

Deck 2 (in a blue box)
The second deck is the same, except it has the black suits.

So, basically, with the deck spread from left to right, you see (from left to right): blank card, A-K diamonds, then all blank cards. Turning the deck over and spreading, you see the same thing except with hearts.

I can't remember if I purchased the decks as they are or if I made them myself from instructions in a book.

Any ideas what trick these decks are??
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
iasoncl
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of iasoncl
Fantastic! Thank you!!
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Is that what these are for? Just found a set in a lot from an estate sale and had no clue. Thank you as well
Billy
Billy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any idea what this trick is? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL