The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card To Wallet ? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Sort of card related questions..... when performing card to wallet do you prefer the card to end up in a zippered compartment or an ID compartment ?
Also do you prefer the none slide method, prefer to use a slide or either ?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I have used the Mullica Wallet (Rolfs) pocket secretary style for YEARS. Doesn't use a slide method or palming. Card comes from inside an inner wallet if you are familiar with it. Eugene Burger and David Parr
used the Mullica.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I would guess that means you prefer the card to come out of a zippered compartment and no slide going by your answer Smile
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I think you've misread my question but thanks for your input and going to all the trouble of providing a link 😊
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Your post asked if one prefers the card ending up in a zippered compartment or ID. Also you asked about the slide method.

The Mullica doesn't meet any of your criteria. I just wanted to share my preferred wallet and where the card ends up with no slide.
Sorry if I misunderstood. Hope someone else chimes in to answer your question.
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
I prefer palming and into wallet into envelope or zippered compartment.
I have found having the card end up in envelope is more powerful & gets the best reaction.
If I just want the card to appear in the wallet I like having it appear in the zippered compartment simply because I have a great couple lines that get a laugh.
So to answer your question:
Zipper Compartment or I.D. Compartment - Zippered
Slide or non-slide - I use both. Non slide using slit for Card in Zippered Compartment. No reset. Wallet with slide for card into envelope in wallet. (I use Gerard Kearney's Rebel Wallet. Nice & small. A bit of prep with custom envelopes which I make myself rather than buy. Some reset & prep which I usually don't like but worth it for me)
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for your input
Rob Woodward
View Profile
New user
Alberta, Canada
4 Posts

Profile of Rob Woodward
I've used Viking Magic's "Card to Wallet Plus" for over 20 years. I used it as my daily wallet for some years, but remains in good condition. No slide, no reset, into a zippered compartment. I like doing a repeat of the card into the wallet after the first revelation, which is easy with this wallet.

https://vikingmagic.com/products/card-to-wallet-plus-viking
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2022, Rob Woodward wrote:
I've used Viking Magic's "Card to Wallet Plus" for over 20 years. I used it as my daily wallet for some years, but remains in good condition. No slide, no reset, into a zippered compartment. I like doing a repeat of the card into the wallet after the first revelation, which is easy with this wallet.

The Viking plus wallet looks like a cheaper version of the JOL hip wallet.
Magonil
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Large jol wallet with bonsall envelope
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2022, Rob Woodward wrote:

I would be curious to see the inside of the Viking wallet. Could you post a picture of the inside? Thanks.
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
Is this the same one that is on the Viking site?

https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/card-t......htbox/0/
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Looking at the links provided it doesn't look like that wallet has a compartment for bank notes so a better option would be the JOL hip wallet.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Love the jol hip wallet!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card To Wallet ? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL