The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split Coin (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi, I am looking for a split coin but other then the expensive one from Greg Wilson, none are available.
Can you please suggest any available split coins? Thanks.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
There are lots of split coins available. It just depends on the coin, number (do you want a double or triple split), and the type of movement. There was a very nice thread over in the secret sessions about some comparisons (of triples) here https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=37

On top of that, a lot of makers had similar ideas around the same time (or maybe they copied each other?) so it can also go under the name clone coin, super coin, and I think there was one more that I'm forgetting right now.

Other common ones: Most Johnny Wong sets (but particularly the Super Triple Coin and Double Faced STC), Kuepper's Transient Coins (is a triple, though he makes a double as well), symphony coins (quadruple), bag4life, and probably even more that I'm not thinking of offhand.

All that to say, it's very much available, from most stores and in a variety of sizes, colors, and combinations.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
I want a double split, and any size is fine, can you please suggest some sellers? Thanks.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

I suggested several products. Any seller (Vanishing Inc, Penguin, Hocus Pocus, The Magic Warehouse) will have them. Better yet, support your local magic shop and buy one from a Brick & Mortar store, if you have one nearby.
Deciding on the coin to use is pretty important to your decision, though. You might want to give that some more thought as to what you want to use it for.
jmagic
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of jmagic
Split coins of all types are available from joemogar.com
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Yes, sorry Joe. I didn't mean to leave you out. I was mostly just listing the main resellers.
There's also all sorts of custom stuff from folks, too.
Alexander2701
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Alexander2701
Ooh thank you I will order coins from here
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
I have purchased coin gaffs from Joe (including split coins) and found him to be very responsive and a great guy. Buy from Joe.

caL
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Split Coin (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL