The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unifi Glass (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Anyone seen/have this and have any thoughts? I wonder if the lenses can be swapped for a prescription?

https://illuminati-magic.com/products/un......cription

Apologies if there's another thread

The Unifi Glasses are the ultimate James Bond accessory.

The Unifi Glasses uses military-grade Bone Conduction technology, that enables audio messages to be delivered to you with superb audio quality and virtually impossible for a spectator to hear - even when standing right next to you!

Touch Sensitive Controls enable you to turn the Glasses On/Off, Pause/Play Audio, Answer/Hang Up incoming phone calls and refuse inbound calls.

The Unifi Glass incorporates a Blue Light Filter, eliminating digital eye strain.

The Unifi Glasses utilises Bluetooth 5 technology

Military level bone conduction technology.
Bendable legs
Adjustable arms to a comfortable fit.
Magnetic Charging Port.
"Hearing Assist" mode.
The Unifi Glasses are compatiabile with;

Unifi Thumper.
Inject.
WikiTest.
Spotted Dice.
CubeSmith.
iThump.
Elips.
Specifications
Bluetooth Version v5.10
Bluetooth Range Up to 15 Meters
Operational Time 3-6 Hours
Weight 50g
Battery Capacity 150mAh
Charging Time 60 Minutes
Compatiabile with both Apple & Android Devices.

Tested with: iPod Touch, iPhone 6 through to iPhone 13
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Great if you want to look like Joe 90. Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Smile Smile Smile I might be able to pull of a Joe 90 LOL. Hopefully they have some other styles to come, but not holding my breath!
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Wondering if there's any way to switch the need for my prescription lenses as I'm blind without them and hate contacts
Billy
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2022, upnxrawk wrote:
Wondering if there's any way to switch the need for my prescription lenses as I'm blind without them and hate contacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFU1J8bKdGg
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Maybe dumb looking style wise, but imo the technology is great as one doesn't have to peek at a phone or watch to get the information.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
This is tech now, imagine the capabilities and what the tech will be like 5-10yrs time. I think before long there will be bone conductor technology that will be so small you could hide it within your hair. Or the lens of glasses will be able to show words, images even scan/detect/x-ray objects and playing cards etc.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Hopefully xrays etc never come to fruition because pretty most magic would be easily explained away!
i think google had some glasses years ago that had a screen, looked pretty cool
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Anyone that actually ordered? Any pictures that exist of people wearing it?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2022, Roberto W wrote:
This is tech now, imagine the capabilities and what the tech will be like 5-10yrs time. I think before long there will be bone conductor technology that will be so small you could hide it within your hair. Or the lens of glasses will be able to show words, images even scan/detect/x-ray objects and playing cards etc.

Apple will be releasing their glasses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utLAL53anpI
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2022, Roberto W wrote:

Apple will be releasing their glasses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utLAL53anpI

Incredible - David Penn will definitely be getting a pair I think. But it’s scary crazy the evolving of tech and more intriguing/exciting how it will assist the magic world.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Hopefully the apple glasses won't show the app icons from a spectator perspective lol
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I've been using "Vue Light" glasses for a couple years now. Vue makes both bone conduction and speaker (lite) styles. They make them in prescription and non. They are very stylish and work perfectly with any app that you can connect with.

Ron
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I just thought… imagine being able to do swipe actions in mid air using apps like inject etc - wow.
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
These are actually Cooyee Brand Bone Conducting Glasses.
You can order direct from Alibaba or other sites direct from China for around US$45.00 sometimes cheaper.

https://m.globalsources.com/Smart-glasse......349p.htm

So save your dough unless you want a renamed, repackaged and marked up version for US$205.00

My Review
They look a bit stupid in my opinion and the sound is no better that the tick tack sized mini Bluetooth Spy earpieces.
If you have the volume anything over 80% people around you can hear the sound clearly.

For US$45 they are a novelty, for US$205 they’d be a “ripoff”.
That’s a word that sums up Illuminati perfectly again, in my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unifi Glass (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL