The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WTB Johnson CSB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Does anyone know if a store has Johnson CSB in stock?
Are there any CSB gaffs with quality equal to johnson?

If anyone owns Tango CSB, can you please PM me an image for the nested gimmick?
What is the quality compared to Johnson? Thanks!

Thanks!
NicholasD25
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of NicholasD25
Did you Google Johnson Copper Silver Brass? Daytona Magic has it listed on their website. Probably should contact them to see if it's actually in stock.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
There are lots of high quality CSB sets, but can vary a lot based on what kind of coins you want, and how much you're willing to spend. Most of the custom gaffers do them, and go all the way to extremely high-end ones like Lassen/Schoolcraft.

Johnson is well known in particular because they have a high quality along with large supply/scale. I haven't use a Tango one, so can't compare myself, though I think of them as similar, if a bit more hit/miss on quality.
dfolson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of dfolson
Larry had one at the store 2 weeks ago but it is not on his website. You will have to call him to see if it is still there. It is an older set and has a real Centavo.

https://www.eaglemagicstore.com/
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
I emailed eaglemagicstore.com but never heard back, is there any other way to contact them? Thanks.
dfolson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of dfolson
PM sent with phone #
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Thanks, Sir!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WTB Johnson CSB (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL