The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Duality Lite & Duality Pro! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
As you probably know about Duality, one of (if not) the best magic apps currently in the market.
with Duality you can show someone a pre recorded video with an impossible prediction in it.
lately we launched with Duality 3, the Lite versio,

So, I will explain the differences between the two -
Duality 2 (Pro) had lots of options that people who are not professional magicians didn’t use much, so we launched "easy mode" months ago. This Idea evolved to become Duality 3, which is identical to Duality 2 "easy mode".
We even enabled a monthly subscription for Duality 3 (Lite) for ONLY 9.90$ , or a one time purchase for 99$.

So what exactly are the differences between the Lite & Pro version?

Both are eligible to downalod through apple appstore and android google play , with their original names "Duality 2" (the Pro version), and Duality 3 (the Lite version)

Click here to view attached image.
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Can you address whether or not an assistant is needed? For effects that do require one, is the optional remote needed to enter data?
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Professor Schreibman
View Profile
New user
Orlando FL
20 Posts

Profile of Professor Schreibman
Can you start with Lite, then upgrade later to Pro?
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2022, Professor Schreibman wrote:
Can you start with Lite, then upgrade later to Pro?

Yes, you can buy the Lite version and then to upgrade to the Pro.

www.CobraMagic.com
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2022, Jonathan1000 wrote:
Can you address whether or not an assistant is needed? For effects that do require one, is the optional remote needed to enter data?

Hi,

You don't need any assistance to input the data, everything is done by yourself in a invisible way while you are playing the video to the spectator

www.CobraMagic.com
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Also, we changed the interface to be very user-friendly and added features such as :

Landscape mode- for projecting to a big screen
integration with versa remote/ bluetooth keyboard
Picture input

Check here for the full information-
https://www.cobra-magic.com/collections/......agic-app

www.CobraMagic.com
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I’m confused by the pricing. I see 99 for the light, 249 for the pro. Is that PLUS monthly subscription fees? Am I to understand the difference between lite and pro is the ability to share your video with specs?
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
The add says 11 numbers of methods. Here it says 7. In either case what are the methods of input?

Ron
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I’m interested in the feedback for that last two posts. Is the differences between the two the number of methods? Would it be possible to to give a little more clarity between the lite and pro? Thanks
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I am also interested in the Pro version and wondered if the is or any plan
to have Apple & Google Watch input support for the dirty work ?

Regards
Dr Rob
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I have ordered Duality Pro does anyone know if I can subscribe to the Duality lite for 1 month so I can start to get to grips with the video creation before my Pro Code arrives ?

Cheers Dr Rob
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2022, mrmagic0 wrote:
The add says 11 numbers of methods. Here it says 7. In either case what are the methods of input?

Ron

We added new input methods since then, so we have now 11

www.CobraMagic.com
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2022, DrRob wrote:
I have ordered Duality Pro does anyone know if I can subscribe to the Duality lite for 1 month so I can start to get to grips with the video creation before my Pro Code arrives ?

Cheers Dr Rob

Hi

Yes you can. You just need to cancel the subscription once you have the permanent activation code.

www.CobraMagic.com
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2022, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
I’m interested in the feedback for that last two posts. Is the differences between the two the number of methods? Would it be possible to to give a little more clarity between the lite and pro? Thanks

Attached is an updated chart for your convenience

Click here to view attached image.

www.CobraMagic.com
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2022, MagicBrent wrote:
I’m confused by the pricing. I see 99 for the light, 249 for the pro. Is that PLUS monthly subscription fees? Am I to understand the difference between lite and pro is the ability to share your video with specs?

If you buy the permanent license you do not need to pay anything else.
You have the option of a monthly subscription.

www.CobraMagic.com
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Have you guys got any update when you maybe adding Bluetooth remote control input (eg swipe for numbers). I know you mentioned about a year ago this would be added, so just wondering if you still plan to have it incorporated please?
Thanks
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Have you guys got any update when you maybe adding Bluetooth remote control input (eg swipe for numbers). I know you mentioned about a year ago this would be added, so just wondering if you still plan to have it incorporated please?
Thanks

Hi

Yes we added this option a while ago. You can use any Bluetooth keyboard or Nelson remote.

All details here- https://www.cobra-magic.com/collections/......agic-app

Regards

www.CobraMagic.com
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On May 2, 2023, yanivlevy wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Thanks

Hi

Yes we added this option a while ago. You can use any Bluetooth keyboard or Nelson remote.

All details here- https://www.cobra-magic.com/collections/......agic-app

Regards

Hi, thanks for the reply only the question is regarding a swipe feature using a remote with just 4 buttons (up, right, bottom, left) - not using a keyboard. For example using 4 way swipe directions to create numbers eg right press/swipe then up press/swipe = number 2… down press/swipe then left press/swipe = number 7 etc as in the clock face for numbers? Is this possible using a 4 button remote as I can’t see anything in the instructions of the app being able to do this - only video instructions using a full keyboard remote.

Thanks
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Read Paul's review about Duality pro app on Vanish magazine here -
https://cobramagic.myshopify.com/blogs/news/duality-review

www.CobraMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Duality Lite & Duality Pro! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL