The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's 2022 Get-Together (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
It looks like another great lineup for this year's upcoming Abbott's Get-Together!

Click on the link and then on the smaller image of the Get-Together poster on the Web page for a better and larger view of the full talent line-up.

https://www.abbottmagic.com/84TH-ABBOTT-......84gt.htm
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Is there a daily registration? If I can go, it would only be for one day. The only thing listed is for full registration at $300.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Is there a daily registration? If I can go, it would only be for one day. The only thing listed is for full registration at $300.

If there were daily registrations, I'd go. I'm still not sure if I'll stop in to shop at FAB, Sterlini, and the lawn vendors. I may check out the buskers, too. I just have to see if I have any energy left after audience-testing some new material, before making the drive.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
They do not have a day registration, so I did not go. I will hit FAB another time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's 2022 Get-Together (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL