The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » I ordered an ITR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
I decieded to get an ITR. I got the ITR from penguinmagic.com and it's called Micro ITR. I'm already familiar with regular invisible thread so I decided to see what this ITR thing is. I know it's a reel, so maybe I can reel my thread back in? I dunno. So I guess I have to just wait for my item to get to me and check it out.

I just thought I would share that with all of you.

big k
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Hi

Yes you are right, it reels itself back in - easier to finish clean.

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
Oh...ok thanks. Can't..... wait......for.....ITR...too....arrive....taking.......too....long......

Anyway,

Thanks for replying and it sounds like an very interesting tool to use with invisible thread.

big k
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I personally don't like the thread reels and stick to using a short length of thread for my thread work. The thread reels limit your mobility and you can look very stationary and rigid at times. Just a word of warning.
big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
I hope I won't be disappointed.

big k
007mystic
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis
63 Posts

Profile of 007mystic
Diffent effcts work best with ITR verses IT. I have watched people working the LaClair hook up including John himself. It dose not work for me due to a heavy beard. I used a reel with IT to float a rope on stage at Illusions but it was a modified ITR. If you find restrictions with ITR try a diffent size ITR. I use diffent sizes depending on need.
The weaver of Illusions
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » I ordered an ITR (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL