The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » New sound system (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Looking for suggestions on a sound system for corporate work. I currently have an Anchor Liberty system and it is to heavy. I have some lifting issues and need to get something light weight, but powerful enough to handle a room of about 150 ppl. Any suggestions?
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
Following.
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
The Bose S1 Pro is my choice. I own two of them in case I need to cover a larger audience but one S1 Pro will cover 150 people well.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I have the Samsung Expedition 310. 300 watts, battery-operated (12 hours), 2 x built-in wireless UHF mics (Concert 88a - comes with one with the option of 2), and blue tooth, w/ wheels. 27 lbs.

I can start using it in 30 seconds (if I hurry), it is that fast due to the battery and built in mics. This has been a life-saver.

The Bose sound a bit better for music, but you have to use regular mics (additional cost) that take longer to set-up and needs to plug-in. The Bose S1 Pro is also 150 watts as opposed to the Samsung is 300. You can get this (with 2 x built-in UHF wireless mics) for $600 landed.

I am very happy with it. I have spent a lot of time looking at options and this was the best for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » New sound system (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL