The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Scripting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Hi folks! Here's the situation: I am a performing mentalist/mindreader, and I perform for late teens/adults in a fun yet mysterious way (hopefully both!). I have always wanted to add a vent routine with an Axtell board or a Sean Begonia Note Pad, but I lack the imagination to create my own scripts for this genre of act. Are there *any* resources that would combine mentalism/mindreading with ventriloquism and have the understanding that it's not(!) for children?
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Are you good Vent ?? The Sketch / figure could be the 'mind reader' - You could act as it was "automatic" Spirit Writing / talking (Vent)
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
A great idea! I am an average (I guess) vent, I have practiced by talking to myself(!) but haven't experience with any figure(s), as I didn't want to take away from the mentalist "brand". So, now it would be the routine...
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Only suggestion - don't be 'firm' jawed, or grin, mouth loosly open. Tongue doing the work. A little open mouth smile, once in a while. - Here is the Vent. Alphabet I learned > A - thee- C - D - eth -g- h- i- j- k- l- N- n- o- T - q- r- s- t- u- thee- duggle,u - x- y- z. Have Fun. RR
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Thanks!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Scripting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL