The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review request: "Easy Twist" (card effect) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
There is a nice looking effect (seen on the demo video) at Hocus Pocus (http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/) called "Easy Twist." Basically the aces individually flip over one at time as the aces are displayed.
Is anyone familiar with this effect or have experience with it?
Thanks.
Richard
lewis
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of lewis
It looked as good as the demo in person..
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
Aye, I have actually seen this done by Matheiu Bech himself when he came to lecture. I know how it works but never bought nor performed it. But I do have to say that when you perfect this trick you will trick the hell out of your audience, cuz it got a lot of us at the lecture, it was very visual and the gimmick is ingenious. So I would say yes, get this cuz it's a great visual trick.
Christian
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I got this for Matheiu earlier this year. It is very clever and not difficult, though handling practice is required. The cards can't be examined (well, 3 of them can), but I'm sure it would work well using The Exchange gimmick to switch for four regular cards.

When the gimmick wears out, it is a fairly simple task to construct a new one.

To sum up, a very visible effect and probably the easiest method for this effect. I much prefer this to Impossble Twist, Waving The Aces, Mexican Revolution etc.

Iain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review request: "Easy Twist" (card effect) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL