The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Someone tried to push me in the ditch (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The court case was issued today in the morning on Zoom.

Guess who won. Nope, guess again. Nope you are still wrong. It was me who won. The state trooper was too afraid to appear on Zoom. The case was dismissed. I wished she did appear so I could have seen the look on her face when the magistrate would have favored me in front of her.

I did notify internal affairs about her misconduct about a month ago. The investigator told me it can take up to 3 months to examine the case towards her. This is the first time I seen a state trooper not doing their job properly.

I especially want to thank all of those who prayed for me. "Failure to Yield" would have costed me a lot on my auto insurance.
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
750 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Good to hear, winning by the officer not showing up is as good a win as any.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
Which Detroit expressway was this? Some of these interstates, even though under construction, people are traveling 15-20 mph over posted limit.

I-275 going south. Merging from Ecorse Road.
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Looks like Dynamike will be back in court soon ...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loca......qPq4JNSQ
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2022, Brad Jeffers wrote:

That is shocking news.

Didn't think it would go that bad.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:

This time not in front of Judge Mathis.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2022, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:

That is shocking news.

What exactly didn’t you think would go that bad?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
We should probably stop discussing this in this thread and create a new one in the "did you hear what happened" forum?

Otherwise, this thread will probably magically vanish as they so often do in cases like this.....
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2022, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2022, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:

That is shocking news.

What exactly didn’t you think would go that bad?

The whole situation as I was made aware of it.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2022, gaddy wrote:
We should probably stop discussing this in this thread and create a new one in the "did you hear what happened" forum?

Otherwise, this thread will probably magically vanish as they so often do in cases like this.....

I agree.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2022, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2022, gaddy wrote:

I agree.

I would like to continue following this thread, if it's still going.

The General Magic group has "Did you hear the latest?" and "What happened was this." Is there a "Did you hear what happened?" If so, where please.

EDIT

Never mind. I see from searching for "Dynamike," that the thread was NOT continued anywhere. Sorry for having bothered you.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I'm also ok if we just continue it here.

Really shocked that it ended this way, with someone being shot dead.

Mike seemed like a nice guy, at least from his posts here.
Although I didn't know him personally.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2022, Pakar Ilusi wrote:

Was that Dynamike's real name? Woah!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2022, Pakar Ilusi wrote:

I remember one of his posts awhile back where he had a video of him going through his house showing all the secret hiding places for his weapons. Secret desk drawers for pistols, sliding art frames with rifles... He took it down after somebody posted the authorities now knew his hiding spots...

Real life foreshadowing...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Whoever buys his house might find a treasure trove of cool weapons! Or maybe volunteer to help clean out his house and stash them away lol
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3514 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
A couple of years ago, I spent an afternoon hanging out with Dynamike at a local brick and mortar. We then went out to grab a bite to eat. A very likable and personable man. While at the restaurant, not only did we have good conversation, he amazed and amused other patrons with some of his magic.
For him to go this direction is saddening.
I will keep him and his family in my prayers along with the family and friends of his victim.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2017, Dynamike wrote:
Let's talk serious when it comes to gun control. Let's put those ridiculous debate lines a side just for a moment. A piece of paper is not going to stop someone from killing people. A lot of gun owners do mention the 2nd amendment. There are also gun owners who don't think about the 2nd amendment, they think personal only. Let's stop blaming the 2nd amendment and firearms. It is time to talk serious.

The mideast thought of the solution before we did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXLRkynx14 Imaging an individual murdering a victim with a gun. I seen on the news suspects who have served their time in prison and killed someone again when released. Tell me how writing on a sheet of paper can stop that and I will PayPal you $1,000. Nothing will be able to stop that individual from killing another person with a weapon unless his fingers/hands are cut off. If that was the law it will help deter others from causing a horrific crime.

Let us go back to the old day in Egypt. Remember the word "torture" I did not say "kill." Let us not forget about the Chinese water torture. I bet some type of torture as punishment is going to save many individuals lives. Are you looking forward to help prevent more murder crimes from happening? I do not want to hear any debates lines like have an officer follow the released criminal everyday for the rest of their life.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying apply any of those punishments for a light crime or if there was not enough proof the suspect did it. I am talking about when someone witnessed an individual cause a serious felony.

Now that is only half of the solution. Let us get to the second half. I know many of us are looking at how going to prison can destroy our lives. We will have a lot to lose. But a lot of individuals have nothing to lose while being in prison. They will look at prison as a free shelter. Don't let prisoners have fun while serving time. Give etiquette and education classes. No saggy pants, no cursing, no gangs, etc. Those prisoners will learn a lot of what they need before they are let out.

Oh right.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Mike worked with livestock, didn't he?

I really hope his animals were well taken care of while he was arrested awaiting arraignment.

I highly doubt that he got out on his own recognizance or even bail for that matter...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Just found out about it today. All these years of knowing him thru the Café, ya just never can tell about a person. All over an Amazon Package dispute. Very Sad.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loca......lMdY33J8
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Jaysus.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Someone tried to push me in the ditch (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL