The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Manfred Thumm- The Magic Hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
It hasn't been that long since he sold The Magic Hands but does anyone know what Manfred Thumm is up to?

I went to a Magic Hands Congress several years ago in Sindelfingen Germany and it was really top notch. It was run with typical precision and everything occured exactly on schedule. I was introduced to Lennart Green and got to see some amazing card work.

Manfred was a dealer who really wanted to make sure you could do a trick justice before he would sell it to you. I bought an appearing champagne bottle that dissolves into a long silk streamer. He made me pack that streamer several times and practice the routine for him before he would sell me the darn thing.

Does anyone know if The Magic Hands is still in business and do they still do the annual congress? Any information would be appreciated.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
The magic hands was sold to mephisto magic in belgium.
(so no more annual congress).
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
Thank you el rafael, greatly appreciated.

Sorry the congress no longer happens.
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
In fact Manfred had sold the magic hands to me and I did have 2 more conventions and then I sold it to Mephisto Belgium who later closed the german location and stopped the convention.
I have fond memories of meeting the late Dai Vernon on one of the first the magic hands conventions.....
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Magic Hands is now owned by Select Magic Kortrijk Belgium who also took over the business of Mephisito. http://www.selectmagic.be
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
"Magicstuttgart" a branch of the Magic Circle of Germany (MZvD) holds a convention in Sindelfingen every January.

"Magicstuttgart"'s members are amongst Germany's finest magicians.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
His wife is selling some of the old effects and also the silks - take a look here:

http://www.visiona-info.de/html/home.html
To infinity, and beyond!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Manfred Thumm- The Magic Hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL