The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are you working on? (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2022, gregg webb wrote:
I'm working on a patter idea to use with coin vanish and reappearance sequence where you'd tell the audience the coin isn't disappearing, it is just changing into a Bitcoin temporarily, then changes back to a regular coin. Just something different to say along with standard stuff.

Excellent idea Greg. Read this while playing around with my coins & camera....and couldn't resist running with the idea.

Here's a very short silly clip what I came up with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcr2Ftc-2mw

Anyway's....your idea so I got this set at unlisted til I take it down in a short while.
Let us know how it goes Smile
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I think you did a great thing with every aspect of what you did. Your moves are excellant and you are a terrific magician. Feel free to use anything I post. Lately I seem to come up with raw little ideas. Like, an opening line for mentalists - "Hello. I was struck by lightning." You know...an icebreaker.

But then I post it and move on to the next odd line I can think of.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
P.s. Another "winner" for coins is a time travel idea...sending a coin 5 seconds into the future. To explain "where it went". And then, to make it reappear you go "5 4 3 2 1...and when it reappears, you say "We just caught up with it!"
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Max, that was great!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
Thank you Michael & Gregg. Like you lads, always playing around with my coins and ideas. Hey, it's fun Smile
Now on the other hand.......LOL Smile
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
It's under the other hand.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2022, Max T. Oz wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2022, gregg webb wrote:
I'm working on a patter idea to use with coin vanish and reappearance sequence where you'd tell the audience the coin isn't disappearing, it is just changing into a Bitcoin temporarily, then changes back to a regular coin. Just something different to say along with standard stuff.

Excellent idea Greg. Read this while playing around with my coins & camera....and couldn't resist running with the idea.

Here's a very short silly clip what I came up with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcr2Ftc-2mw

Anyway's....your idea so I got this set at unlisted til I take it down in a short while.
Let us know how it goes Smile

Max, my friend, ain’t nobody using an RV any better than you. Your routining is topnotch and always a complete & amazing piece of fun to experience. Just great SOH magic. Now, that’s what I call taking an idea and running with it. Bravo! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
You lads are too kind Smile
Thanx Marion.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Max T. (the wizard of) Oz.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Am working on a 3 coins with a S---- Across to a Talisman. Similar to the 3 bottle caps across I was playing with last year, but with coins and the extra mojo. Also, with an ending I discussed with David Roth that he liked, for this kind of situation. I can discuss the ending here, which is, for the last one "to go", I put everything away and there is only the last coin and the talisman left on the table and make the best vanish possible and then pick up the talisman and "clink" it reappears. So the other items are already put away, as a way to showcase the last one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are you working on? (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL