The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Nice Utility device. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
This has some possibilities as a device that can be worn on your pants/belt to hold smaller items, that can be gotten to quickly.
An additional space for holding props and what not.
Not inexpensive, but it looks great. Very Batman like.

https://www.dangoproducts.com/products/c......=uniform
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Be sure to click through the product photos.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
amazingadan
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of amazingadan
Looks very slow and ineffective, since it’s a twist off. I wouldn’t want to try and subtly twist the top off, and clumsily retrieve something from it without everything else falling out since it’s positioned vertically.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I think you underestimate the value of a pocket.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
KarstenMeyerhoff
View Profile
New user
Germany
92 Posts

Profile of KarstenMeyerhoff
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2022, amazingadan wrote:
Looks very slow and ineffective, since it’s a twist off. I wouldn’t want to try and subtly twist the top off, and clumsily retrieve something from it without everything else falling out since it’s positioned vertically.

My thinking exactly! Also: What's wrong with having a magnet in your backpocket and attaching things from the outside? Way easier to get to. If you wear clothes that don't conceal that kind of arrangement, the capsule will not help you, either. If you have stuff that's not magnetic and can't be shimmed, either, use a pair of these "rattlesnake eggs" (https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Rattlesnake-Great-Rattle-Snakes/dp/B01MTV1L4P) and just put one in the pocket and the other one outside and have your paper, cards, bills between them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Nice Utility device. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL