The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORTUNA by David Jonathan and Nikolas Mavresis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Forza Azzurri
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Forza Azzurri
I just got a heads up over the transom of David Jonathan's latest, FORTUNA (not to be confused with his Fourtunate). It's a classic effect called "mental choice" using custom materials produced specifically for the effect. The method is far from unusual but as a David Jonathan fan (I've bought three or four of his products and attended one online lecture) I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've picked up from him so far. I've have already purchased this and am waiting for it so I can comment more authoritatively or respond to questions. The cards are supposed to be printed on plastic stock and I'm hoping for some good long-term durability. Right now it looks like you can only get it from his site. Here's the link to the Youtube trailer but on his site he actually reveals all of the outs in an unprotected video for the product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpwqyxFxE0

Two things to note: this is my first time posting a new topic on "Latest and Greatest" so let me know if I'm out of line. Second, I am totally unaffiliated with David or his company.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Thanks so much for sharing this and for the kinds comments!

I had actually already a started a thread on it here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Forza Azzurri
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Forza Azzurri
Yeah, great minds think alike! And I really have already ordered this. Hope this duplicate can be deleted.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FORTUNA by David Jonathan and Nikolas Mavresis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL