The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » I finally learned something from Generation X (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stimuli
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Stimuli
I finally learned something from Generation X, and it's not to never buy another Tudor video Smile I've only had the DVD for about a month now and I think we can all agree that it is the worst Teaching video on flourishes ever produced, but because all the flourishes look so *** cool I've just continued to watch it over and over again hoping something will just click and finally it did! I bought the DVD to learn the display on the DVD cover and I've finally figured it out "Finally The Tudor Cut Is Mine!!!" All I can really say is that it's about *** time and the next time Tudor decides to release some new material he should get someone else to produce it and he should also give everyone who bought Generation X a signed copy of the new vid with a $10 dollar discount. I'm waiting for the Bucks new vid now and I hope it lives up to all the hype. peace.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
De'vo was going to produce his next DVD, then Tudor challenged Jerry to a battle, smack got talked, and Tudor bailed. Needless to say, De'vo is not making his new DVD anymore.lol

Wish he did, then you would really be able to understand the instructions! I think that would be the ultimate combo, Tudor's moves with De'vo's teaching.

Phantom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » I finally learned something from Generation X (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL