The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » An Oldie but goodie...i hope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
I will try to make a long story short....I purchased lies all the way by John Carey...I found it in the bottom of one of my drawers...Anyway after watching the performance it seems pretty easy..only 5 gaff cards...no elmsley..i don't think.....Anyway the tutorial is no longeram not sure how to get to John Cary 9or has he passed??) I can send proof I have the effect I can send photos to prove I have the cards if someone can help me on yhis it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
No, John is still alive and well. He's active on Facebook, that's probably the best way to contact him. He's a very friendly chap, so I'm sure he'll help you out. Also, if you bought this from Alakazam Magic, they might be able to provide you with access to the video tutorial.

Marty
Nikodemus
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2022, obsidian52 wrote:
..only 5 gaff cards..

I assume by gaff cards, you mean the ones printed with Liar? (Rather than maybe some of them being R&S or something) If so, there are actually 6 in the video.

I expect you could reverse engineer the method from the video, if you can't track down the instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » An Oldie but goodie...i hope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL