The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Pocket organizer alternative (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Hey I just got my klamm orgranizer thru the post. while it is not what I was expecting, I would still recomend it to anyone who struglles with pocket management, it is such a practical idea. I will use it, however I am lookin for something else.

I suppose you could say I want to look like a salesman, and have all my props lined up on the inside of my jacket. (i don't want to flash them to customers, I mean this is how I want my props organised) ive looked into certain toppits and am considering them.

I am looking for a larger version of the klamm organizer that would clip on the inside poicket of a jacket....and hang down.

is this very clear? (i have so much trouble puttin things into words latley!)
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
Have you seen the pocket-pocket organiser from Carl Andrews? I am not familiar with the Klamm so I can't compare. Go to Carl Andrews web site and check out his pocket-pocket.

Hope this helps

Bill
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Would that be for the breast pocket or the side jacket pockets? I am after something for the inside breast pockets.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
They're both basically the same thing. Kamm is larger for suit jacket pockets.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Pocket organizer alternative (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL