The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » RIP Scott Alexander! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
So sad news... so far too early. I am shocked. R. I. P., Scott. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
What a tragedy. May he rest in peace.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
SteveFromSpokane
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of SteveFromSpokane
Am not certain of his age as have seen two difference sources reporting ages of 52 and 59.
But besides the magic community losing such a great talent there is a young family missing their husband and dad.
Feel so sorry for their pain.

On his facebook page they have posted a picture of him with his wife and 3 kids. Truly tragic.

Click here to view attached image.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
This is terrible news.

I did not know Scott well, but I did hang out with him jamming on stuff for a few hours every week for a while at the Mystery Arts Dojo with Alain Nu. He always had some great ideas to add to the jam and he made me laugh a lot; he was a truly funny guy and a talented Magician. He's now reunited with his mentor, Denny Haney.

My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Such a super funny and talented guy. Scott was way too young at 52. I am still in shock. Definitely one of my favorite stage performers. His holiday videos are modern day classics that will live on forever. I just cannot fathom how he could come up with all that material every year.

For those that would like to help Jenny and Scott’s 3 teenage kids there is a Gofundme page.

https://gofund.me/19b38cd1
pseudomagician
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of pseudomagician
It was with great shock to hear of Scott's passing!!! My prayers are with his family. I have many of Scott's effects and I've also used several of them. He was always so helpful when I would ask for help in regard to his magic routines. I did get to meet him a couple times at MagicLive and he was just as personable in person as he was electronically. A great loss for our magic community and his young family!
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2023, videoman wrote:
Such a super funny and talented guy. Scott was way too young at 52. I am still in shock. Definitely one of my favorite stage performers. His holiday videos are modern day classics that will live on forever. I just cannot fathom how he could come up with all that material every year.

For those that would like to help Jenny and Scott’s 3 teenage kids there is a Gofundme page.

https://gofund.me/19b38cd1

Thank you. Donated.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Sad News R.I.P. Scott
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
The loss of Scott puts magic into it's proper perspective.

First and foremost, Scott was a husband and and father, who was lost at an early and shocking age.

Well behind that, comes our appreciation of Scott as a magician, which we can express by contributing to the relevant GoFundMe page :-

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scott-and-jenny-alexander
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I remain in shock over Scott Alexander's passing and think of him when I perform many routines that were either created or inspired by him. While I know his friends and family are still grieving, I hope that Bob & Puck keep many of his creations and collaborations alive generating an ongoing revenue stream for his family and legacy within magic.

Dan.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
RIP
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » RIP Scott Alexander! (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL