The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tattva Vision Cards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I have just released a set of large Tattva Vision cards for divination, visualization training, magick, and psychic development. It can be obtained direct from the manufacturer.

More details about Tattvas, Tattva Vision, and the cards at

https://psychicscience.org/tattvas

Mike

Click here to view attached image.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
In the Golden Dawn lodge I was affiliated with, we had to construct our own Tattva cards!

I highly recommend these cards as an aid to everything Michael mentioned above and more. Even on a mundane level, these cards are GREAT for visualization training and for tuning one's intuition.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Yes, in the Golden Dawn tradition, students were encouraged to paint their own set of cards - a useful exercise in itself. In the 1990s, Dr John Mumford released a printed set with Llewellyn - now long out of print and hard to find. His book that accompanied the cards can, however, be found online.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tattva Vision Cards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL