The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Best P**k wallet for business card predictions (89 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I don't come to the Café much these days, but glad I stumbled across this thread. Very generous of you Threadman777.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I am probably stating the obvious, but with this wallet, it also allows access for use with a NW.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Just been playing around with this case. Very nice. If you like subtleties, when you first take it out, you can casually do a paddle move while passing it from one hand to the other. This gives the impression to the spectators of seeing both sides of the case. And it just looks like you are innocently and naturally flipping the case over to position it with the right side up to open it.
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
As far as wallets go the Stealth Assassin is a great one and does not look like a prop.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2023, MysticJohn wrote:
As far as wallets go the Stealth Assassin is a great one and does not look like a prop.

Yes, that wallet is very nice for $150+. This peek case that Threadman so graciously shared is probably a maximum of $10. Yes, there is a bit of DIY but the outcome of a peek is still accomplished.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Threadman's peek wallet is fantastic.

I know some people love the SAW. But I never understood the appeal. With the main peek (not the SUC peek) having to go back to the wallet to get the peek...not great in my opinion. Especially when there are many other options that do not require going back to the wallet. I bought a SAW on sale, had it for a while, then gave it away.

If you are looking for an excellent, fool-proof business card peek wallet, threadman's is one outstanding choice.

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2023, threadman77 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2023, simplymagicweb wrote:
My Peek method, called Epic Peek, I have offered freely on this thread…. Many magicians have downloaded this?

EXACTLY! - And you were a real tool the first time when you said -

"Rather than a wallet, what about jut a pile of business cards? Simple…. If anyone would like my 19 page pdf covering my EPIC P***, just drop me a pm… It’s a full p*** too, and requires no DIY!"

I came across this awesome idea with a very cool constructed business card wallet, and thought I would freely share it with the source for the wallets, and some ideas. Many contributed.

You saw it as an opportunity to promote your own product,by minimizing mine, saying, "rather than a wallet" and "requires no DIY!"

Start your own thread if you want to promote a silly little pack of business cards. I think your idea sucks! Smile

Well, if you’re giving something away what difference does it make really? No one is losing out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Best P**k wallet for business card predictions (89 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL