The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Gazzo has had another stroke (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
It seems Gazzo had a stroke on March 21 while performing in Florida, and is hospitalized. He had a stroke previously, in 1994. There is a GoFundMe page for him with more information:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/official-gazz......0vlu3HFA
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jesse Mock
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Jesse Mock
Very sad indeed! He is such a fantastic performer who brought laughter and inspiration to many! The stroke has left him disabled and in the hospital indefinitely. As you can imagine, this has been an incredibly challenging time for him and his loved ones.
Many of us in the magic community know and love Gazzo for his incredible performances and larger-than-life personality. He has been a fixture in the industry for many years, and his influence on the craft of street performance cannot be overstated. As Gazzo begins the long road to recovery, I wanted to ask for your help. A GoFundMe page has been set up to help with his medical expenses and ongoing care.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/savegazzoslife

If any of you are able to contribute, please consider doing so. Every little bit helps.
Additionally, please feel free to share this message with your own magical friends and communities. The more people we can reach, the better.
Thank you all for your support during this difficult time. Gazzo is a fighter, and I know he will come out on the other side of this stronger than ever.
Best regards,
Jesse
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Hopefully everybody will toss the price of a beer in his "hat"! $$
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
You can send Gazzo a get well card at this address;

Gary "Gazzo" Osbourne /Room 345
Lower Keys Medical Center
5900 College Rd.
Key West, FL 33040
Vatova
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Vatova
Oh my. This is hard news to process. He's tough but needs our help and prayers.
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Correction to my last post; Gazzo's last name is spelled Osborne. No "u" in it.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Hope he recovers. Tremendous talent. His Cups and balls DVD is very special.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I am very sorry for him, I hope he will recover
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I'm a little disappointed that he hasn't even reached this quite modest funding goal, as of yet.

Please help, folks!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I just checked, and the fundraiser has now as of today reached $37,488 raised of the $45,000 goal -- hurray! I plan to contribute my wee bit as soon as my next monthly dole arrives from SS. That goal now really looks reachable if just a few more of us pitch in now. (smile)
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Gazzo has had another stroke (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL