The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Looking for a Tamariz book about a specific method (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FlorianHeller
View Profile
Regular user
Bonn, Germany
200 Posts

Profile of FlorianHeller
Hi,

(I posted this originally in Gaffed and funky, but I think here is the more appropriate place for it)

I'm not sure how much I can say without giving away the method, but it's the basis for Vincent Hedan's Multitude book. He mentions in the foreword (publicly available on his website) that it's based upon an idea from Val Evans, and that Tamariz wrote a book in Spanish about this kind of gaffed deck. I later found lecture notes from the 80s about a visit of Tamariz to the US (mental blockbuster) based on a gaffed deck with the same principle, where it's also mentioned that this trick comes from a book of his and that it's the 8th effect of the book. The title of the book is not mentioned though, and I'm trying to find out to research that specific method, as I do a variation of it. I think it's a book from before 1980, as that US visit was on that year, and it hasn't been translated into English, but I cannot identify which one it is.

Any Tamariz expert who could help me out identifying which book that is? Smile I can imagine it won't be easy to find, but I wanna try anyway to research ideas and effects with that gaffed deck.

Cheers!
Eeeeeeeet hop disparu !

www.florian-heller.com
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
“Baraja Multiefectos”. It’s a little monograph on the Multieffects Deck by Val Andrews published in The Jinx.
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
FlorianHeller
View Profile
Regular user
Bonn, Germany
200 Posts

Profile of FlorianHeller
That's it! Thank you so much Maxyedid Smile
Eeeeeeeet hop disparu !

www.florian-heller.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Looking for a Tamariz book about a specific method (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL