The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Eddie Fetcher's Flying Eagles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
On "Easy to Master Coin Miracles," Michael Ammar mentions a 3 phase routine for "flying eagles." Is this the routine that Mike Skinner does in his videos? What is the original 3 phase routine?

Thanks
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The original (I believe called 6-4-5) can be found in the Book "Fechter" by Jerry Mentzer, published by Mentzer's company Magic Methods. It is, unfortunately, currently out of print.

I have a routine for this effect called "Magic Western Union" which Larry Jennings said was the best routine for this trick he'd ever seen. If you are interested, it's in my 2001 lecture notes and my book, "Great Scott! It's Coin Magic!" You can read a review of the book at http://www.coinmagic.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Also in "Magician Nightly." You might want check H & R - - -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Eddie Fetcher's Flying Eagles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL