The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Multiple Persona (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I thought we were talking about Costco...
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Who needs Costco when we have Ken, who can profile a persona behind a mere line of a radio show, talk to the dead, look into your soul and accepts all major credit cards, apart from some 39-year-old college-educated Asian-American woman who earns more than $125,000 per year?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I dunno... if Ken worked at Costco as a door greeter and told me he loves me with the same conviction shown here; I be inclined to believe him persona or no...
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Multiple Persona (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL