The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Questionable Trick Handling (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I have always liked Greg Wilson's Questionable Trick but never like the reaching into the spectators hand to remove one of the two coins so here's my handling for his excellent effect.

https://youtu.be/69WeZL4qTKM

Warren
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I love this little trick too and used to do it quite a lot for people. Smile There’s another one sorta like this I used to do with half dollars called Pocket Passport. But your take on this here is a good one. Me likey! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for the kind words Mb....Pocket Passport is a great routine too Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, it plays similarly and is just as an amazing to people, just with with a larger visual as to the coins. Both are really good, doable tricks. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Questionable Trick Handling (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL