The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » NOT EXACTLY A CARD TRICK (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
BUT...it uses no sleights, no setup, no stacks and no gaffs (sort of) it uses business cards...does anyone remember a faux mind reading trick using business card sized cards with the centers cut out.... so when a card is inserted in the middle you can see what has been written by removing the last card in the pack under the guise of using it to write down your prediction.....Yes, I guess I can cut out the centers with an exacto knife but it would be less labor intensive just buying the trick...I recall it being marketed as a prediction of a movie because the area to write on had curtains printed around the card forcing the spectator to write in the middle more or less.....I have also seen the same effect with a crystal ball in the middle forcing them to write inside the ball hence the middle of the back of the card...Any thoughts or ideas???
pierceveil
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of pierceveil
Richard Osterlind uses this on 'Live 2 Pocket mentalism' and calls it 40,000 words (Dictionary)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » NOT EXACTLY A CARD TRICK (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL