The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stealth Pen or B2 Bomber (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtcooks
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of rtcooks
I am looking to buy one of these two. Which do you think is more durable and gives a better effect. Thanks...
deerbourne
View Profile
Regular user
Centennial, CO
174 Posts

Profile of deerbourne
I like the handling of the B2 better than the stealth pen, but the pen has one problem in my mind. The cap (after some use) doesn't fit tightly anymore and can fall off.

Other than that, I carry mine with me everywhere and I always please with it the responses it gets. There is a modifcation that you should do to either pen to make it 'perform' even better. A search should turn up the right threads.

Deerbourne
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
I have both and I like the B-2 Bomber better. Like Deerbourne though, I have trouble with the cap, my cap has a small split in it making it so it doesent fit right. I heard that there was a pen that you could buy at Office Max that the lid fits the bomber perfectly. I am going to look for it. If I find it, I will report as to what pen it is. Go for the Bomber.

Bill
Doriann
View Profile
New user
Woodbridge, Virginia
7 Posts

Profile of Doriann
Yes, I'm with Deerbourne on the B2 as well.

The cap can, and will eventually become loose and with time fall off at certain angles.

Plus the B2 just looks "cooler". Smile
+ k r i s t o p h e r +
Jake Boone
View Profile
New user
Cottage Grove, OR
78 Posts

Profile of Jake Boone
Can one write with the B2 as one (apparently) can with the Stealth Pen?

-- Jake
"Trust everyone... but cut the cards."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stealth Pen or B2 Bomber (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL