The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about Marlo's bottom dealing grip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KARDMECHANIC
View Profile
Regular user
Perris, California
105 Posts

Profile of KARDMECHANIC
Hi everyone, the other day I went to http://www.chicagoroundtable.com and watched a video of the great Edward Marlo performing a very deceptive bottom deal. Well, I'm curious about the grip that he was using. Is that the Master Grip that I always hear about. Also, what source can I find it in.

p.s. click on The Godfather to view the bottom deal and a variation of Merlin's Lost Aces.
What do you mean it came from the bottom of the deck?
porcupine
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
196 Posts

Profile of porcupine
It is the Master's Grip and a full description can be found in Seconds, Centers and Bottoms, part of his Revolutionary Card Technique series, and Revolutionary Card Technique itself.

Cheers
Ted
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” - Albert Einstein
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Totally off topic but thanks for pointing out that clip, it must be the most beautiful clip I ever saw of Ed Marlo.

Kaj
KARDMECHANIC
View Profile
Regular user
Perris, California
105 Posts

Profile of KARDMECHANIC
Thank you very much Porcupine for the almost instant reply and you welcome sourcerer.
What do you mean it came from the bottom of the deck?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about Marlo's bottom dealing grip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL